Things that i’m probably busy with right now. Last updated April 2019.
- I work as a data programmer for Pointer, an innovative journalism platform that creates stories together with readers based on data. We’re a part of KRO-NCRV, a Dutch public broadcaster.
- I write a biweekly newsletter (in Dutch) called De Circulaire which features links, cat gifs and anything else that amuses and interests me.
- I’m working on a monthly podcast that will be released sometime later this year.
- I occasionally edit and give lectures about Wikipedia and Wikidata, the most wonderful resources of free knowledge on the planet.
- Living in Amsterdam (that’s the capital of the Netherlands). Like it here a lot.
For more people with a
/now page, see nownownow.com.