Things that i’m probably busy with right now. Last updated July 2019.
- I work as a data programmer for Pointer, where publish stories based on OSINT research and data journalism. We’re a part of KRO-NCRV, a Dutch public broadcaster.
- I write a biweekly newsletter (in Dutch) called De Circulaire which features links, cat gifs and anything else that amuses and interests me.
- I released a podcast where i explain the internet to people. It’s called Hay Kranen legt het internet uit.
- I occasionally edit and give lectures about Wikipedia and Wikidata, the most wonderful resources of free knowledge on the planet.
- Living in Amsterdam (that’s the capital of the Netherlands). Like it here a lot.
For more people with a
/now page, see nownownow.com.