Things that i’m probably busy with right now. Last updated August 2018.
- I work as a freelance creative coder, mostly in the art, culture and media sector. Currently for two clients:
- For the Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision i’m working on projects built on the infrastructure of CLARIAH, which provides digital services for the arts and humanities.
- I’m writing a course on data science fundamentals with Python for a new master that’s starting in the autumn of this year at the University for Applied Sciences in Utrecht.
- I write a biweekly newsletter (in Dutch) called De Circulaire which features links, cat gifs and anything else that amuses and interests me.
- I occasionally work together with my friends at Hackastory (a startup i co-founded). We’re re-inventing journalism by organising hackathons and other awesome events.
- I occasionally edit and give lectures about Wikipedia and Wikidata, the most wonderful resources of free knowledge on the planet.
- I try to run twice a week.
- Living in Amsterdam (that’s the capital of the Netherlands). Like it here a lot.
For more people with a
/now page, see nownownow.com.