Here’s what you should know concerning your privacy when you use this site.
- HTTPS is enabled by default, protecting your connection to this website.
- I’m using cookies for two traffic analysis programs: Google Analytics and Piwik/ Matomo.
- For Google Analytics i’ve disabled as many features as possible that give Google data about you, like ‘Advertising features’ and ‘User-ID’. I’m considering abandoning Google Analyics completely if i’m happy enough with Matomo.
- Piwik / Matomo is run on my own server. IP addresses are anonymized and i respect the “Do Not Track” header.
- Complete IP addresses are logged in my webserver logs for security purposes, but deleted after 14 days.
- If you subscribe to De Circulaire, my newsletter, you might be interested in the privacy statement from my newsletter host.
If you have any questions please feel free to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.