Here’s what you should know concerning your privacy when you use this site.
- HTTPS is enabled by default, protecting your connection to this website.
- I’m using Piwik/ Matomo for traffic analysis. This package is run on my own server. IP addresses are anonymized (i don’t log the last two octets) and i respect the “Do Not Track” header.
- Before June 18, 2019 i also ran Google Analytics. For Google Analytics i’ve disabled as many features as possible that give Google data about you, like ‘Advertising features’ and ‘User-ID’. Since June 18 2019 i’ve removed Google Analytics tracking for haykranen.nl, in the future i intend to remove it on all the sites that i’m hosting.
- Complete IP addresses are logged in my webserver logs for security purposes, but deleted after 14 days.
- If you subscribe to De Circulaire, my newsletter, you might be interested in the privacy statement from my newsletter host.
- Because of these precautions, and because i don’t place any tracking cookies, there’s no need for an ugly ‘cookie wall’ on my website.
If you have any questions please feel free to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: September 3rd, 2020