Dutch speakers only
Random other pages on this site
- Movies i’ve seen.
- Concerts i’ve been to.
- Music i’ve made.
- Vinyl records i own.
- Development tips and tricks i gathered.
- Places i’ve been to.
Who is Hay Kranen?
- makes nice things for the internet.
- was born (june 15 1983) and raised in Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- studied at the Utrecht school of the Arts (Design & Technology) and did the EMMA-master program in Hilversum.
- used to work as a frontend developer for VPRO Digital in Hilversum.
- used to be co-editor-in-chief for 365dagenkunst.nl, the site with a fresh piece of art every day.
- graduated with a thesis about narrative history in digital media.
- used to be a board member for Wikimedia Nederland.
- used (until 2009) to be an interaction designer at ActiveVideo Europe / Avinity.
- is an atheist. Why? Ricky Gervais explains it better than i do.
- knowns that this first name might lead to confusion. It is pronounced as ‘Hi’, not like ‘Hey’ or ‘Hay’.
- Apart from being my name, “Hay” also means “two” in Vietnamese, “there is” in Spanish and “yes” in Japanese.